If there is a small set of rules everyone in any fandom, anywhere, should know about, it is this:
- Respect the actors’ private lives and their rights to be with their family and go into public spaces without being mobbed.
- Understand the actor is not the character
- Sometimes the ship isn’t canon and you will have to accept that. (Do not bring it up to the actors unless they ask, and even then be polite about it.)
- Do not
- Do not
- Do not try and show the actors fanfiction.
Friendly reminder that the man who wrote Let it Go and other lovely songs from Frozen also wrote the beautiful songs entitled:
The Internet is For Porn
Everyone’s a Little Bit Racist
Spooky Mormon Hell Dream
Everything Comes Down to Poo
If You Were Gay
I Am Africa
Hasa Diga Eebowai
things i learned in ancient greek art today:
- Achilles had a gay lover
- Zeus had a boy toy that he thought was pretty so he snatched him up and made him into his wine bitch and kept him under his throne on olympus always
- there was a woman who wanted to be a man so Poseidon changed her sex and then made him impervious to metal weapons to boot
- They made Aphrodite marry a lame and ugly guy and to retaliate she slept with everyone, but mostly Ares.
sounds like high school